Listen to Classical Music – Relaxing Music Listening to Your Soul
Listen to the list of the most beautiful classical songs music here that rests your soul. The best 50 classical music was prepared for you in 2019.
Classical music is regarded as one of the most favorite music styles as there are many listeners of this music. Started in the Europe in 1700s, classical music is also known as European music today. It is often preferred by those who want to have a relax as the music has a calming effect on souls.
Classical music first appeared in Renaissance. It improved in Baroque period with Bach and Vivaldi. Many famous composers lived in this time. Beethoven, Mozart, Bach and Vivaldi are known as famous classical music composers.
Best 50 classical music
- 1. Ave Maria – Charles-François Gounod
- 2. Piano Concerto No. 5 (Op. 73) – Ludwig van Beethoven
- 3. Requiem (K. 626) / Lacrimosa – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 4. Klarinettenkonzert (K. 622) – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 5. Kanon In D – Johann Pachelbel
- 6. Le Quattro Stagioni (Op. 8, RV 269) – Antonio Lucio Vivaldi
- 7. Concierto De Aranjuez / Adagio – J.Rodrigo Vidre
- 8. Matthäus Passion (BWV 244) / Erbarm – Johann Sebastian Bach
- 9. Swan Lake (Op. 20) – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- 10. Die Zauberflöte (K. 620) / Ouvert – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Unlike other music styles, classical music has strict rules and complex structure. It is regarded as art. Emotions are high and these are felt by the listeners. The most important parts of classical music are orchestra and instruments. Many instruments including piano, violin, flute, trumpet are played in this music.
Classical music includes opera, symphony, sonata and chamber music. Opera is created with composition of written texts. It is supported with costumes, dance, decor and other visual elements.
Symphonies are long musical pieces. They include over 4 parts. They are composed for orchestras and also choruses.
Sonate consists of 3 or 4 parts. It is played with solo instruments and composed for 1 or 2 instruments.